Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's Baseball Season!


It's that time of year again! I have a love/hate relationship with baseball season. I thoroughly enjoy watching our boys play, but our life becomes so hectic I am always forgetting something, which admittedly, isn't difficult for me. I tend to forget where I set my keys 20 seconds after letting them go. My parents used to tell me it was a good thing my head was attached or I would forget where I put it. Unfortunately, this is one of those traits that does not get better with age.

My goal this year is to get the family into a routine. I'm pretty sure this is much easier said than done or I would have figured one out already.

1. Work/School
2. Homework
3. Dinner
4. Baseball practice/game -> The picture is Brennen with his coach in the newspaper today!
5. Baths
6. Bed (kids)
7. Work (my shop)
8. Bed.

Ideally, this is what it should look like, but we all know it never works out quite like you plan. Hiccups like picking up groceries, mailing packages, going to the bank, and attending after-work meetings really throw me for a loop and once I'm in that loop, I tend to spiral around for days.

If anyone has any suggestions for this absent-minded wife and mother of three, feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment